FIRPTA Tax Returns

Your FIRPTA Refunds Simplified

If you're a foreigner or non-resident Alien to the U.S. involved in selling or buying real estate in the U.S., we're here to serve your tax-return filing needs and obtain the FIRPTA taxes that were withheld from your sale.

Getting your FIRPTA refund should be simple and cost-effective.

That's why we will work one-on-one with you to expedite your tax-return and give you the highest refund allowed by law.

Select from a comprehensive list of tax services designed to meet your needs.

With 43 years of experience and thousands of refunds delivered, we know the process in and out. Let us do the work so you can rest assured that you are maximizing your refund!

Beyond FIRPTA returns, we also offer Certifed Acceptance Agent Business and Accounting/Tax services.

Here are our top services priced to help your specific refund needs. For a complete list, visit our Services page here.

We obtain the maximum refunds allowed by law

Many cases can be on a no-refund, no-fee basis.

Get in touch here to find out if your case qualifies.

Receive your tax refund on all real estate property sold within the last 3 tax years.

Free Consultations

Free Quotes

Dedicated 1-on-1 Tax Services with Tax Masters

You will be personally working with former IRS Agents

Want to know more about FIRPTA?

Find out all about it here.

ITIN & EIN Applications from $300

Real Estate Closings from $600

Certified Acceptance Agent Documentation and Certification from $85

Financial Statements from $350

FIRPTA Withholding Certificates and Affidavits from $150

FORM 1040 NR - Non-Resident Alien Tax Returns from $450

See All Services


All work done will be guaranteed until all applications are filed and accepted by the IRS.


Find out what we can do for you.

Learn More

Who We Serve

Here is who we serve and if we can help you.

Learn More

Why Us

Our experience and services set us apart.

Learn More

Ready for your free consulation?

Let's Talk

© Firpta Tax Returns, LLC 2020